Last Minute Guide to EPFO SSA Exam 2019
The Employee’s Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) is conducting the Recruitment drive for filling up 2189 Social Security Assistant posts. As you all know in the EPFO SSA Recruitment, phase 1 is successfully completed and now it is time for Phase 2.
If you have qualified EPFO SSA Prelims Exam above the EPFO SSA Cut Off, then you are eligible for Mains Exam which is scheduled on November 14th, 2019. As there are last few days left for exam one should prepare for exam by attempting epfo ssa mock test. Also here is a brief guide to EPFO SSA Mains Exam 2019.
Candidates appearing for EPFO SSA Phase 2 Exam must follow certain instructions during the exam. Each one of you must the below listed instructions without fail.
- The most important instruction is to download the EPFO SSA Admit Card well in advance before the exam.
- Ensure to reach the Exam center atleast half an hour before the exam.
- Do carry all the required documents with you without fail which include admit card, one photo ID proof, PwD certificate if you have claimed under PwD category
- Do not any electronic gadgets to the exam hall as you will be debarred if found carrying any electronic items.
- Do not violate the prescribed dress code for males and females.
- The examination conducting authority will provide all the required materials for exam hence it is not necessary for candidates to carry any item for the exam.
How would be EPFO SSA Mains Exam 2019?
It is a common though in each one’s mind that how would be the question paper; will I be able to answer all questions?
Well, the EPFO SSA Mains exam would be conducted in only one shift. Hope you all have prepared well for the upcoming mains exam. If you are one among the candidates who could not get a chance to apply for this year EPFO SSA Exam and willing to apply for next year can go through the detailed exam analysis to know about the paper.
There are a lot of advantages by going through the EPFO SSA Exam Analysis which provides complete details about the exam.
- The exam review helps candidates to know what is the difficulty level of question paper?
- How many questions appeared from each section of EPFO SSA Mains Exam?
- What is the number of good attempts for each section?
- You can also know which questions appeared in the exam.
- Going through these details can help in estimating how would be the question paper and what would be the difficulty level of the paper.
- Based on the student’s review and feedback received from the exam center, this analysis is updated.
- You can also compare the analysis to previous year to know what is the trend followed in setting the question paper.
Gear up your last minute preparation for EPFO SSA and give your best. Try not to answer unknown questions as there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Answer those in which you are confident and leave the unknowns to answer at last.